Welcome to the Dallam Teaching Alliance
The Dallam Teaching Alliance is a network of schools across the South Lakes, committed to delivering high quality training and professional development for people entering the teaching profession.
Our training has several key features.
- DTA aims to personalise your training, to promote excellence in teachers who will enhance the lives of others.
- ALL trainees will complete cross-phase learning across two secondary key stages with experience of primary and FE delivery.
- A team of specialist leads and teaching and learning educators will provide high quality workshops, enabling our trainees to access the latest insights into effective teaching and learning.
- Leaders from our Alliance schools will provide training and guidance in principled-teaching and leadership, which is consistent with the strong co-operative values that we uphold within our Alliance.
- We are able to provide boarding provision for trainees.
Watch our video to find out more
School Experience Days
We are delighted to launch our next School Experience Days, on Wednesday 11th March 2020 and Wednesday 18th March 2020 , to enable people to get a taste of how teaching can be a truly fantastic career.
During the day you will be able to observe a lesson, meet practitioners and find out more about the course.
So get in touch to find out more!
Our Strategic Partners
The Dallam Teaching Alliance is underpinned by strong relationships through three key strategic partners
The South Lakes Federation is the network that unites most schools in the alliance. Our partnership is long-lasting and wide reaching.
The MAT oversees our lead provider, Dallam School. This partnership gives us access to boarding opportunities for trainees as well as exciting outdoor opportunities.
Our Alliance Partners
Through our alliance, trainees will be able to work with a partnership of exciting and innovative schools in one of the most beautiful areas of the country.
“Throughout my time with SLF Dallam Teaching Alliance schools, I have felt that there are people who have my best interests in mind. I have had a very positive start to my teaching career and I am grateful for all of the support that I have received.”