If you are considering entering the teaching profession, it is likely you will have lots of questions. Here are some of the ones we get asked the most:

What is QTS?

QTS stands for Qualified Teacher Status. You need QTS to teach in state schools in the UK.

What is PGCE?

A PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education) is an additional academic qualification. This component of the course is taught by the University of Cumbria at their Lancaster campus. The Dallam Teaching Alliance school direct programme provides successful trainees with PGCE and QTS.

When can I apply?

All applications are via UCAS Teacher Training which opens on October 8th. Applications will close once our places are full.